Powerful Regenerating Polish For Gelcoat Boat Hull - Without Sanding - Diameter Ø125mm - (PB800)
PadXpress Nautic - Powerful Regenerating Polish For Gelcoat Boat Hull - Without Sanding - Diameter Ø125mm - (PB800)
Special regenerating polish for gelcoat hulls
Restores shine and depth to your gelcoat shell
Eliminate scratches and marks on your case
Erases traces of stickers and registrations
The regenerating polish is directly integrated into the 125 mm diameter polishing foam
The Gelcoat regenerating polish pad is valid for a boat of 7 to 9 meters (in normal use)
The gelcoat regenerating polish is directly integrated into the polishing foam. One pulse against the shell and the product will be released.
An approved and certified action
Why use the special Gelcoat shell regenerator from PadXpress?
Over time, boat hulls oxidize and lose their luster and shine, giving the impression of a boat in poor condition.
The special PadXpress for gelcoat hulls is a powerful, abrasive-free regenerator that allows you to effortlessly renovate your boat hull. Its deoxidizing qualities make it the ideal solution to revive your gelcoat shell, thanks in particular to its ease of use without prior sanding and its power to eliminate visual defects.
For a shine as well as a long-lasting shine, apply following the PadXpress Nautic Ceramic Protection (PB550).
Your boat will regain radiance and shine in record time (4 hours for a 7 meter boat). No more endless hours stripping, sanding and repainting your boat.
• Your hull must be clean and dry
• If your hull has been previously treated / washed with acids, we advise you to lightly sand a "2000 or 3000 grit" paper before starting the PadXpress Nautic treatment. The acid can cause an alteration of the revival of the colors.
• Check that the plate of your polisher is Ø125 diameter
1- Position the foam applicator on the polisher and select a maximum working speed of 1500 revolutions / min.
2- Place the foam on the part of the shell to be polished,
3- Apply vertical pressure on the foam (dry wrist) to release the product from its reservoir
4- Work with regular crossed movements, maintaining a light pressure on the foam for good contact on the support, but without forcing.
5- Work in zones of approximately 1m². Once this area has been treated, run your micro-fiber to wipe off the excess on the shell.
6- Repeat the operation as many times as necessary, depending on the surface to be treated.
7- Once the renovation is finished, it is strongly recommended to apply a protector / fixer (type PadXpress ceramic protection ref. PB550).
A PadXpress Nautic Regenerating Gelcoat foam is indicated to treat 1 boat of 7 to 9 meters.
Precautions for use
• It is best to protect clothing and use gloves when applying.
• Avoid applying to plastic parts.
• Do not swallow, avoid contact with the eyes.
• Do not throw product residues into the sewer.
• Dispose of the applicator foam at an authorized collection center.
• Do not use the foam applicator for any purpose other than that for which it is intended.
• Keep out of the reach of children
Price: 71 € TTC